[GE users] confugre queues with different policies

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Aug 10 14:45:33 BST 2009

In SGE, scheduling is a two-phase process.  Phase 1 is to sort the
pending jobs according to policies, and phase 2 is to match the pending
jobs in sorted order with available job slots.  The queues are not
considered in phase 1.  There is no way to have one or more queues
operate under a different scheduling policy from the others.

Daniel