[GE users] Arco Reporting module , creating the TOC FAILED

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Tue Aug 11 12:15:19 BST 2009

Seems to me that there is some syntax error in this file: /var/spool/arco/queries/Half_Hour_average.xml.

This is not one of the predefined queries. I would suggest moving this  file somewhere else and try the installation again.
Check the permissions and ownership of the spool directory, the owner should be nobody or noaccess.

Regards,

Jana Olivova