[GE users] Assigning custom complex attributes values to hosts

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Wed Aug 12 19:02:39 BST 2009

Ugh. That got pretty mangled. Let me try that again...

#!/bin/sh
for host in `qhost | tail +4`; do
    distro=`ssh $host uname -s`
    qconf -aattr exechost complex_values os_distro=$distro $host
    ssh $host ls /path/to/compilers
    [ $? -ne 0 ]
    cc_avail=$?
    qconf -aattr exechost complex_values compilers_available=$cc_avail $host
done

Daniel