[GE users] array job has taken over

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Aug 12 21:08:32 BST 2009

Am 12.08.2009 um 21:30 schrieb ron:

> You need to setup some scheduler policies, see "Scheduler Policies
> for Job Prioritization in the N1 Grid Engine 6 System":

Will this also work for array jobs? AFAIK, once an array job was
scheduled, all tasks are allowed to start.

Another option could be to limit the number of allowed slots per user
in an RQS, or to limit the active instances of an array job by
setting max_aj_instances in SGE's configuration (where the default is
2000).

-- Reuti