[GE users] controlling jobs on failed nodes

snosov serge.nosov2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:10:55 BST 2009

Thank you for the information. I set that up. The only confusion that I still have is that the man page says that for reschedule_unknown to work, the queue need to be 'rerunnable' and the users need to submit jobs with "-r y". Is it necessary to have both: the "rerun" for a queue and "-r y" for a job? Aren't these the same, only the former being for the whole queue and the latter for just a particular job?

Thank you,
Serge.