[GE users] SDM GE adapter service customization?

cbyun cbyun at ll.mit.edu
Mon Aug 17 17:44:12 BST 2009

Hi,

What is the best way to customize the cluster queues and execution hosts after the GE adapter service adds  a group of execution hosts?

For example, I would like to set up exclusive compute mode to newly added hosts by GE adapter service.  I think one way is to modify the ge-adapter/install_execd.sh script to run the following command:

qconf -mattr exechost complex_values excl=true <host_name>

But is there any recommended way to do customization?

Thanks,
- Chansup