[GE users] SDM GE adapter sve got in trouble

cbyun cbyun at ll.mit.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:36:28 BST 2009

Michal,

Yes, I made a few changes in the SGE configuration.

I added a couple of RQS rules, a couple of new cluster queues and a new hostgroup, @nohosts.

Then, in order to make all.q from being used, I assigned @nohosts group to the all.q.

I believe the issue appeared after these customizations.

Thanks,
- Chansup