[GE users] Scheduler policies

jfprieur jfprieur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:51:25 BST 2009

Thank you for your quick answer, yes I realise my question is huge, your answer is exactly what I was looking for.

I am happy to see that my initial gut instinct was right, I had created a 'serial' pe for this purpose so will go ahead and set it up that way.

Will look into the scheduling stuff man pages with your info.

Once again, thanks for the help,
JF