[GE users] CPlex licenses on SGE cluster

murple andreas.kuntzagk at mdc-berlin.de
Wed Aug 26 12:28:09 BST 2009

Hi,

I've just been given the task to install some CPlex "token" licenses
(and software) on our cluster. Since I never installed CPlex or any
license aware software on a cluster I have some questions:

- As I read there are some "cluster aware" license managers out there.
What do I get from them? Is there anything compatible with this "ILOG
License Manager" for CPlex?

- What about using the normal license manager in addition to a
   complex (number same as number of licenses):
   1. job request complex
   2. job requests license
   3. job runs
   4. job releases license