[GE users] ARCo dbwriter not deleting outdated records

rafaarco rafaarco at ugr.es
Fri Aug 28 13:14:48 BST 2009

Hello,

We have an issue with outdated records in ARCo database. Our
configuration is the default one: raw host values are kept for 7 days
and dbwriter runs in continuous mode (i.e., deletion should happen once
in an hour). However, the query

SELECT MIN(hv_time_start) FROM sge_host_values WHERE hv_variable = 'cpu'

returns

2009-08-13 11:39:37.0

And the table sge_host_values keeps growing.

Since today is August 28th, I expected this minimum value to be
2009-08-21. So it's seems that old rows are not deleted.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Rafa

--
Rafael Arco Arredondo
Centro de Servicios de Informática y Redes de Comunicaciones