[GE users] List of completed jobs in queue

greener_98103 greener at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 2 17:56:51 GMT 2009

Hi SGE users, I have been using sge for a little while now and I would
like to run a program on files after they are finished processing and
have come off the queue. I have looked at versions of qstat, I looked
at qstat -s z and qstat -s z -r where I'm able to get the complete
file names of jobs as they are finished, but this doesn't give me a
nonredundant list of files as they are finished on the queue, does
anyone have any suggestions on what commands I could use to frequently
obtain this list or some sort of notification  as a each file
completes? Any suggestions folks have is muchly appreciated . Thanks
-Rich