[GE users] dbwriter errors

weicfa awei1231 at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Dec 3 02:09:40 GMT 2009

Thanks for your remind.
I changed the value of JVMARGS  to 256M in dbwriter startup script in order to get the result faster. The dbwriter  crash in 2 hour later. The memory usage of java process reached 375M when dbwriter crash. It proved that the memory usage of java process may not have directly relationship to the value of JVMARGS.

And I download the java patches from SUN.
I installed these patches at 11/27. And it work find till now.