[GE users] Max job per user in a given queue

rabdomant rago at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Dec 3 13:54:02 GMT 2009

Hello Daniel
thank you for the fast answer.
Unfortunately this is not exactly what I'm looking for.
Infact , if I understand it right, your command limits the number of occupied slots, while I want to limit the number of jobs.

In particular, to me, a job in a ompi instance that runs n slots simultaneously.

To give an example, I want allow some users to run only a job simultaneously , without any interest in the number of slots needed for their jobs.
Thanks
A.