[GE users] Gaussian09 with Linda 8.2

buudo uschmidt at mpi-halle.de
Fri Dec 4 15:51:05 GMT 2009

Dear all,
I have to configure the parallel environment to run the gaussian09 package with Linda 8.2. There are some unusual variables to create from $pe_hostfile to make a special machines file. As well it seems to me I need a special wrapper script for the ssh communication.  The gaussian09 in  serial works fine. I want have the full control by the sge. has anyone created already a special gauss_linda_start.sh and gauss_linda_stop.sh script ? I am using sge 6.2u4.
Regards
Udo