[GE users] Installing 6.2u4 with BDB spooling on NFSv4

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Fri Dec 4 18:33:44 GMT 2009

jlb,

we tested it with different linux distributions. The configuration was
always solaris server, linux client.
Some of our supporter did same testing and they ran in permanent
problems. I'm not if a really new linux used for server and client
has these problems two. I tried on my private linux box Open SuSe 11,
did a export and a local mount as nfsv4, this made no problems, the same
machine as server and client. So perhaps it's possible to find any
configuration which is working.
That's the reason why I'm interested in.

I forgot to write, with our next release this filesystem type check is
fixed.

Marco