[GE users] about the qmod command

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Tue Dec 8 16:56:24 GMT 2009

I?m familiar with the qmod command, my real question is:  if issue let?s say a qhold or qmod ? sj to suspend the job
then shut down  the daemon on the execution host and submit hosts and shutdown the qmaster and the shadow,
when I finish the work on the servers (move storage) and then issue qmod ?rj to reschedule the job, would that
work when the daemon on the execution hosts, submit hosts and the qmaster and the shadow are restarted?

Bill