[GE users] SGE on Amazon EC2

easymf michal.bachorik at sun.com
Sun Dec 13 17:18:39 GMT 2009

if you want solution out of box - wait for a sge 62u5 with new SDM cloud
adapter - it brings so called cloud bursting (you have only qmaster
inhouse, all execs are setup on demand in ec2). with small
modifications, it will be easy (we did not manage to deliver it as a
part of 62u5 release, maybe it will be in 62u6) to have ec2 only
self-scaling cluster  (so even a qmaster will run inside the ec2).

regards,

michal