[GE users] Environment leaking

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Tue Dec 15 14:50:53 GMT 2009

The reason is that it was originally a bug, but we don't like to make
behavioral changes with an update release, so we made it a config param
that defaulted to false, the old value.  With the next dot release, we
made it default to true.  Did you do an upgrade from some older version
to 6.2u3?  In 6.2 you should not still be seeing false as the default.

Daniel