[GE users] sge 6.2U3 scheduler problem

esneeh esneeh at marvell.com
Thu Dec 17 22:04:42 GMT 2009

Hi everyone, I?m using SGE 6.2U3.  Jobs have stopped getting scheduled all of a sudden, and qstat is giving me the following message:
?Can not get job info messages, scheduler is not available?

Does anyone know what might be causing this message and what can be done to get jobs running again?

Thanks for any advice,
Eddie
---