[GE users] sge 6.2U3 scheduler problem

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Thu Dec 17 23:03:58 GMT 2009

I see that you're getting:

error reason 1: 12/15/2009 13:16:42 [49630:7757]: can't get
configuration value for "qrsh_control_port"

as well. Might be a red herring, but one never knows. Looking online, I
don't see any other references to that error message. Sounds like it
might be some kind of spooling issue. How easily can you reproduce the
issue? I'd be curious to see the config file for such a failed job.
You'd have to set KEEP_ACTIVE=TRUE in the qmaster_params in the global
host conf. You'd then find the config file in the active_jobs directory
in the execd's spool directory.

Daniel