[GE users] exclusive host use and subordinate queue

sarman_1998 sarman_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 22:48:54 GMT 2009

In the past i had a custom load script that looked for pending jobs with a specific requirement.  I used it the suspend threshold of the low priority queue.  It would then suspend low priority jobs if a high priority job was submitted that required the specified resource.
I think you may be able to do something similar.

I might still have to load script around.  let me know if you want me to look.

Eric