[GE users] qstat communication problems

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Sat Dec 19 12:51:13 GMT 2009

I'd also look for little yum-induced changes in files like /etc/hosts
and /etc/resolv.conf etc. that could be responsible. Even just checking
to make sure /etc/hosts is consistent across all the machines might be a
good idea - local files usually override what the network services are
saying and I've certainly seen typos or other issues with the local
files introduce odd problems.

-Chris