[GE users] multiple jobs on a same node while other nodes are idle

gascan211 gascan211 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:55:09 GMT 2009

Hello Michael,

Your assumptions are right, i noticed similar behavior. When multiple jobs are submitted at the same time they end up on single host but when jobs are submitted at different intervals they are running on different nodes as expected.

Do you think this bug is resolved in later updates ? Should I try upgrading my SGE to the newest ?

Thanks,
Kumar