[GE users] multiple jobs on a same node while other nodes are idle

gascan211 gascan211 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:25:30 GMT 2009

Daniel,

Thanks for info. I changed load_avg back to 0.5
and I still see the fill-up behavior. Not sure, if you have read Micheal's reply regarding this issue, he notices similar behavior when multiple jobs are submitted at same time. But if I submit jobs at different interval its submitting to different nodes as wanted. And we think its a bug with 6u1 as he doesn't see this in earlier versions. It would be great if you can also share your thoughts to that email chain.

Thanks,
Kumar