[GE users] Jobs waiting due to loss of ressources

fanou fanou73 at free.fr
Wed Dec 30 10:11:42 GMT 2009

Hi,

> True !
> qconf -sconf master.cluster reports a load sensor.
> This script file uses some environment variables whom disappeared...

It was a wrong conclusion. Environment variables are known by the load sensor.

It was only set for the master. I added it to all nodes (all servers in `qconf -sel`). It seems to work fine now. :-)

But I still don't understand why the configurations has been lost. I have some questions :
- Should the load sensor be set on all exec servers ?
- If I suppose it was set before, is it possible there would be a bug in SGE 6.1 to loose this setting ?

--
Fanou