[GE users] MySQL and ARCo

aja alena.plestilova at sun.com
Tue Feb 3 08:56:58 GMT 2009

Hi Tamara,

you can install MySQL database on Windows host. During the dbwriter and
reporting installation you will be prompted to connection information to
the database.
Dbwriter and reporting module of ARCo should be installed either on
Linux, or Solaris host, not necessarily on the same host and on master host.
Here you can download Java Web Console for supported architectures -
http://www.sun.com/download/products.xml?id=46cb72a9, ARCo doesn't
support Windows and I am not sure if it's working, however you can try
to install it:-)

Regards,
aja

--