[GE users] MySQL installation failed on Linux

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Tue Feb 3 12:10:11 GMT 2009

tamara wrote:
> hi,
>
> i tried to install MySQL as i mentioned before on Linux OpenSUSE 11.1
> arch x86_64, but the installation failed so i'll try everything from the
> begining
> would you please help me i need links to all nessecary packages and a
> good installation guide.

Login on a console as root and type "zypper install mysql". If your
software repositories are set up this should do it. Or start yast if you
want to use a GUI.

Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924