[GE users] qconf help to stderr in u2beta?

dagru d.gruber at sun.com
Tue Feb 3 20:11:25 GMT 2009

Hi Dan,

if a command is called not correctly
then the help output is redirected to stderr (because it is a
not defined switch). If it is called with -help it should be redirected
to stdout (so this should work). Also consider the exit code should be
different. I hope this is for all commands now the same -
not like before - they differed heavily.

Regards, Daniel