[GE users] How to set default env vars in SGE?

mhanby mhanby at uab.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:36:02 GMT 2009

Thanks, I put them into /etc/profile.d/ on the compute nodes / head
node, however that doesn't appear to work for non interactive jobs
(works fine for qrsh).

I'll try sourcing them in /etc/profile and see if that works.

It does work if I source it in my own .bash_profile, however I'd like to
configure this globally for all users.

Dan I'll take a look at customizing the custom starter script.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mike