[GE users] "Schedule" file missing

futurity neil at futurity.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 18:07:23 GMT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for this third posting in as many seconds.  Unfortunately, my email
address seems to be different from the one I subscribed with a I had to
subscribe again.  Hence the day's worth of postings all at once.

Problem:

I was hoping to use the "$sge-root/<cell>/common/schedule" file to decipher
what the scheduler is doing.

Unfortunately this file seems to be missing.  Most of my settings haven't
been changed since I installed the 61 Grid system.

Is there an easy way of turning on writing monitoring information to this
file?

Regards

Neil