[GE users] Manually merging two accounting files?

jcolvin jcolvin at sfwmd.gov
Thu Feb 5 20:54:26 GMT 2009

Thanks Alex. Done and it seems to work fine, although I did notice
"qstat -f" now only shows me my running jobs, not every running job.
If I'm another user "qstat -u $USERNAME -f" will show that user's
jobs okay. "qstat -f" used to show me all jobs by default. I'm not
sure if this is 6.2 behavior or a side-effect of merging the
accounting files.