[GE users] Sun Grid Engine 6.1 Update 6?

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Mon Feb 9 08:12:07 GMT 2009

Hi,
yes there willl be  6.1u6 courtesy binaries available in a few days.
We will announce it via the users, announce and dev mailing list.
If you want to download the source code, you may check out the V61u6_TAG.

Regards,
Marco

magawake wrote:
> Is there ever going to be an Update 6 for 6.1?
>
> We are a little hesitant to move to 6.2 since its still considered "new". We were wondering if there is going to be a 6.1 Update 6.
>
> TIA

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7         SUN Grid Engine Engineering
D-93049 Regensburg            Phone: +49 (0)941 3075-211  (x60211)
http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028