[GE users] job time limit

adary adary at marvell.com
Tue Feb 10 10:31:09 GMT 2009

I thought that requesting -l h_rt=4:0:0 will only look for a queue that gives at least that runtime. I think I will doublecheck this.

________________________________

Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie
Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
Email: adary at marvell.com
Office: +972.3.9703958 - OnNet: 705.3958
Fax: +972.3.9704999
Mobile: +972.54.2493958
Web site: http://www.marvell.com

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.