[GE users] Parallelizing the GA pipeline at tile level

abhishekpratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:04:31 GMT 2009

Hi All

I am trying to work on parallelizing the GA pipeline to the tile
level. Just wondering if any one has already worked or working on the
same.

Let me know if you have some notes to do the same. I am not getting
much doc on how to use qmake for this.

This is what I have done so far with some pointers from people but not with
much success

================

Running this from the Bustard folder:

qsub -P general -S /bin/sh -q sequencing.q -cwd -v PATH -pe make 1-10
/home/apratap/dev/GRID/qsubmake

where qsubmake is a simple script like this:

#!/bin/sh

qmake -P general -cwd -v PATH -inherit --recursive

Executing this gives me this error  "job rejected: no project assigned to
job"

I have already associated a Project (-P general), not sure why I am getting
this error.

Thanks,
-Abhi