job rejected: no project assigned to job (was Re: [GE users] Parallelizing the GA pipeline at tile level)

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Feb 10 20:15:04 GMT 2009

Abhi,

This is a general mailing list for Grid Engine users, 99% of the
people here will have no idea what you are talking about when you say
"GA pipeline" (although there are a few Solexa/Illumina Genome
Analyzer pipeline users here), I'm replying mostly to change the
subject line of the thread to actually match the problem you are
having -- namely getting SGE to accept the fact that you have named a
project via "-P" ...

It is clear that you are assigning a project, have you actually
created this project?

What is the output of the command:

$ qconf -sprjl

-Chris