[GE users] interesting bug

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 12 13:21:38 GMT 2009

    [ The following text is in the "UTF-8" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set.  ]
    [ Some characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]


Am 12.02.2009 um 13:40 schrieb adary:

> I just found something in my configuration that I can only explain  
> as bug in 6.1u3:
> I used the projects property in a queue to limit certain queue  
> instances to certain projects.
> In a queue that doesn?t have instances on certain hosts, I added  
> the same rule:
> projects    NONE,[@layout_hosts = layout ]
> in this case it created the queue instace for that queue on the two  
> hosts that are in @layout_hosts and now I cant find a way to remove  
> that queue instance. It gave it the default number of slots defined  
> for that queue ? 4

you mean you get an additonal line for this queue instance in `qstat - 

-- Reuti

> anyone else experienced this?
> Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
> Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie
> Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
> Email: adary at marvell.com
> Office: +972.3.9703958 - OnNet: 705.3958
> Fax: +972.3.9704999
> Mobile: +972.54.2493958
> Web site: http://www.marvell.com
> This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally  
> privileged information. The information is intended only for the  
> use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this  
> message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that  
> any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is  
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in  
> error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and  
> delete the message from your computer.


To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net].

More information about the gridengine-users mailing list