[GE users] interesting bug

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 12 15:26:40 GMT 2009

Am 12.02.2009 um 14:44 schrieb adary:

> This is what I get in qhost -h lnx200 -q :
>
> [151]~> qhost -h lnx200 -q
> HOSTNAME                ARCH         NCPU  LOAD  MEMTOT  MEMUSE
> SWAPTO  SWAPUS
> ---------
> global                  -               -     -       -
> -       -       -
> lnx200                  lx24-amd64     16  3.96  125.8G   53.8G
> 192.0G     0.0
>    admin                BIP   0/1
>    direct               BIP   0/10
>    all.q                BP    0/16
>    bulk                 BP    0/12
>    heavy                BIP   8/16
>    ns_bulk              BIP   0/4      d

I see, but is there really a queue-instance or is there only an
output error. What is the output of:

$ qstat -g c

or

$ qstat -f

Does the total number of slots include the superfluous machine?

Anyway, somehow I remember reading about it but I can't find it, and
it seems to be fixed in 6.2u1.

-- Reuti