[GE dev] Google Summer of Code? (2009)

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 17:40:05 GMT 2009

Can we decide on who's going to submit the application?

I know that Sun has other similar programs, however:

1) iPods & Laptops are nice but cash is sometimes more useful (students can use the money to pay for tutition fees, rent, food, etc).

2) we can always use a few more hands if they are available for free!

3) if we are selected, then we may be able to attract new users and contributors to the project.

 -Ron