[GE users] installing JDBC for MySQL

tamara sgesystem at live.com
Fri Feb 20 09:29:23 GMT 2009

hi,

I'm in installing ARCo and before doing this i had to install java runtime environment, mysql, java web console
I did all these but when I read how to configure mysql database server i found that i had to install java database connectivity which i didn't
so now do i have to uninstall mysql and install jdbc first or i can just install jdbc (after i installed mysql)?
and for installing jdbc in there any installation guide except for "connector-j.pdf" that comes with the package?

regards,
tamara