[GE users] Need help on automatic rescheduling of Jobs in a Queue

veerendra_n veerendra at yashasvi.co.in
Fri Feb 20 17:05:02 GMT 2009

Hi All,

I?m not sure if this question has been answered before, but I seek some help.

We have configured a short queue with a queue limit of 5 min. The objective is that any short jobs should be executed in this queue.

We would like to have the following configuration in the sort queue.

 *   If any new job is fired to this short queue any old job which has taken more than 5 min should be suspended and the new job should be executed.
 *   The old job which was suspended should be resumed once all the jobs have completed.

Is this configuration possible? If, yes how to go about with the configuration? Please guide.

Regards
Veerendra