[GE users] Log rotation in 6.2

isakrejda isakrejda at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 20 21:24:37 GMT 2009

That's exactly what I did (and forgot about it...)

Thanks!

Iwona

On 2/20/09 1:08 PM, reuti wrote:

Hi,

Am 20.02.2009 um 22:05 schrieb isakrejda:

I ran 6.1u11 before and there was a script logchecker.sh that would do
rotation of logs. I cannot find it in 6.2. How am I supposed to set up
rotation
of sgemaster message files?

it should still be in $SGE_ROOT/util

I copy it usually to $SGE_ROOT/default/common to avoid that my
adjusted one will be overriden by an upgrade.