[GE users] Submitting jobs that should not run on the same hosts

hoffman michael.hoffman.2008 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:21:29 GMT 2009

I am submitting several jobs that are fairly I/O intensive, so I do not want any of them running on the same host. Is there an easy way to ensure this?

I do not have administrative access, so if the correct way requires setting up complex attributes or the like, I will just explicitly specify hostnames with qsub -l hostname=host001 rather than bug our sysadmins. (Which might be the easiest way to do it anyway.)

Thanks,
Michael Hoffman