[GE users] Submitting jobs that should not run on the same hosts

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Feb 23 04:02:04 GMT 2009

Unless there is a complex already configured that you can hijack,
there's not much you can do.  What about requesting an amount of memory
that guarantees that the jobs can't be co-scheduled (if memory is set to
be consumable)?  If you go the host route, maybe instead of requesting
specific hosts, you can request non-overlapping host groups (-l
h=@hostgroup) or groups of hosts (-l 'h=host1|host2|host3').

Daniel