[GE users] limit number of slots per job

hfruchtl herbert.fruchtl at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 17:55:53 GMT 2009

Hi there,

I would like to limit the number of slots one job in a certain queue (or
parallel environment, but I'd prefer queue) can use. I don't want to restrict
the number of total slots for the queue, or for the user. Do I need to create a
separate resource (if so, how?), or can I use the slots (or nodes, or something
related that already exists). I don't see it in the obvious place (queue -> limits).

Thanks in advance,

  Herbert
--
Herbert Fruchtl