[GE users] 1-day SGE admin workshop in Santa Clara, CA on March 18th 2009

kasturi kasturi.rangam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:12:14 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am looking to migrate from LSF to SGE. I would like to attend this workshop. I however want to know the time and resource required for this migration. We have a tight schedule on our project and considering using SGE for running regressions and don't have the budget to add more LSF licenses.

I want to know if someone has no exposure to SGE can have this up and running in couple of days working part time.

Thanks,

Kasturi