[GE users] SGE Configuration

ms mark.sprenger at gmx.de
Wed Feb 25 11:44:05 GMT 2009

Hello Reuti, Hello *

Thank you, for your response.

Is there a way to overwrite default values with a queue configuration?

e.g.: complex value called license, default=1, so every job has to acquire one license.
On the other hand, there should be a separate queue, that doesn't need any license.

On Queue-base I tested it with complex_values license=0, but it seems not to work that way.

Any ideas?

> Why do you use a load sensor and not just a consumable complex, which
> will prevent this behavior? Is it FlexLM based?

Our CPLEX Licenses are shared between all institutes. So it's a classic dyn. resource :)
I have read that there already exists an implementation for FlexLM. (http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration     )
Does anybody have any experience with FlexLM and CPLEX?

Greetings

Mark