[GE users] Documentation in PDF gone?

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 26 13:19:23 GMT 2009

Hi Lubos,

Am 26.02.2009 um 13:58 schrieb petrik:

> Hi Reuti,
> there is now just the wiki. However if you sing in to the wiki (might
> need to register) you can export the pages as PDF or DOC. I don't know
> if there is a way to export the whole content into a single
> document though.

yes, after I logged in I can export the web page as PDF, but the
output is mostly the same like when I print the web page to a PDF on
my Mac. Having one complete PDF is always good to grep for things
offline quickly. Personally I prefer PDF offer HTML documentation.
O?Reilly was also selling books as HTML in the past and moved to
unprotected PDF now, which looks to me that also others prefer it.

-- Reuti