[GE users] Documentation in PDF gone?

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 26 18:46:24 GMT 2009

Hi Sandra,

Am 26.02.2009 um 17:37 schrieb skonta:

> Hi Reuti,
>
> I am planning on putting up some printing options by Tuesday. I
> will definitely put up PDFs for each section but don't think the
> site will support a full PDF. I will make one and invite people to
> email me for it.

will it be just a concatenation of the PDFs of each section (which
seems to be available right now as first entry in every sub-section)
or a special PDF with different typefaces like for the former
releases? When I print the PDF converted HTML it looks some kind of
monoton and without any page number references.

BTW: After I logged in at the documentation site the "Log in" button
changed to "iebgener" - reminds me of my mainframe time with IBM's
JCL. I would suggest to label the button "Account".

-- Reuti