[GE users] Documentation in PDF gone?

skonta sandra.konta at sun.com
Thu Feb 26 23:30:14 GMT 2009

Hi All,

The wiki is a forum that  we hope promotes faster updates and community involvement. As a living document that anyone has the ability to add to or comment on, the potential is limitless. There are some limitations to the PDF format, as this is a relatively new tool. However, they should be improved in the future.