[GE users] unknown execution host

tamara sgesystem at live.com
Fri Feb 27 21:29:27 GMT 2009

hi,

I removed one of my execution host and added it again (because its arch in cluster configuration  is "win32-x86" (Windows) and i changed the OS to that host to Linux)
after i added it in Queue Control Hosts like this:

exec host        -           -           -          -          -         -        -        -       -        -

Queue Control Queue Instances states is "au"

also in Cluster Configuration there are only information about mailer and xterm

so what's the way to make the master detect this host?

--tamara